» 2015 Madison Memorial Golf
2015 Madison Memorial Golf
Madison Memorial Golf Tournament
Returns Friday September 18th, 2015
Northern Bear Golf Course, Sherwood Park
We are excited to have Daintre Christensen from the Global Television Morning Show emcee our event again this year!!! Thanks Global and Daintre!
Shotgun Start at 9:00am
Your $150.00 registration includes the following:
- 18 Holes of Spectacular Golf
- Power Cart
- Prizes Galore
- BBQ Dinner & Silent Auction
How to Help our Efforts…
There are many ways you can help us with the Madison Memorial Golf Tournament:
- Golf with Us!!! You can register as a team or just yourself–Maddie’s Daddy is happy to find a team for you to play with! You are welcome to golf in memory of your little one. Please visit our new website to register – www.madisonmemorialgolftournament.com
- Become a Sponsor: Thank you for considering to become a platinum, gold or bronze sponsor. Please visit our Sponsorship Page for more information. Please feel free to email Lori-Ann if you require a letter for your company.
- Donate a prize: If you or your company can donate a prize, we are able to provide a charitable receipt for your contribution. You can drop it off at our office or give us a call and we would be glad to pick it up! For more information please call Lori-Ann Huot at 780-998-5595, ext. 225 or Melissa Kondro at 780-998-0310. Also you can email Lori-Ann, or Melissa if you require a letter for your company.
- Volunteer: Don’t golf? Please consider helping us make it a special day for everyone!!! We especially need volunteers to help us with set up and take down on the course and in the banquet hall. If you can help, please contact Lori-Ann Huot at 780-998-5595, ext. 225, or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donate in Memory: All donations are recognized in our quarterly newsletter and a charitable receipt is issued. You can also sponsor a care package in memory of your baby or a baby you love.
It is with a grateful heart that we are inviting you or your organization to participate in the Madison Memorial Golf Tournament by becoming a sponsor. With your sponsorship you will get your name on the tournament sponsor lists, posters, print materials and two websites (this one as well as Angel Whispers) You also have the opportunity to post your own banners in the banquet hall. And in addition we will announce sponsors during the dinner and place an advertisement in the paper acknowledging your support.
Charitable receipts can be issued. We are seeking the following sponsorship levels:
Platinum $1500.00 (includes golf for 4)
Follow us on Facebook:
Madison Memorial Golf Tournament
Phone: 780-998-5595 ext. 221 for General Information
Fort Saskatchewan Families First Society:
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Melissa Kondro: 780-998-0310 or email@example.com
Lori-Ann Huot: 780-998-5595 ext. 225 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Blair Kondro: 780-991-6797 or email@example.com
Madison Louise Kondro was born on June 7th, 1999. For loving first-time parents Blair and Melissa Kondro, this was both an incredibly joyous day, as well as the saddest day of their lives. Unfortunately, Maddie was born with a critical heart defect. She lived for only 5 ½ hours before she passed away peacefully in her parents’ arms.
Watch Maddie’s story on You Tube
Maddie’s mommy is co-founder of Angel Whispers, a support service for families who have lost a baby during pregnancy or after birth.
Both Blair and Melissa are avid golfers, so to celebrate Maddie’s 10th birthday in 2009, Blair & Melissa began hosting an annual Golf Tournament! This year is to be our 5th Annual, and again all proceeds from this event will fund the programs of Angel Whispers, under the umbrella of Fort Saskatchewan Families First Society.
Northern Bear Golf Club is a Jack Nicklaus Signature Course located at 51055 Range Road 222 Sherwood Park, Alberta